How to loose stomach flab?

Options
I am 45 years old. I have had c section, gall bladder removed, major back injury and surgery. Steroids, lack of exercise. Needless to say my stomach looks terrible as I gained allot of weight after my back injury. I am eating healthy and walking as I can't do much exercise yet. Back and neck still injured. Physical therapy once a week but mostly stretches and cupping. Any suggestions what I can do to help strengthen my stomach to loose this flab? I've lost 23 pounds since August 28th. I am happy about that but would like to loose another 40 at least. In the meantime need to do something about my stomach. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Replies

• melissayoungblood
    melissayoungblood Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    mgalsf12 loose weight along with strengthening my stomach so my skin firms up.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Keep walking
  • melissayoungblood
    Options
    I want your stomach!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    40lbs is still a lot to go when it comes to the stomach. As much as it sucks, you are just going to have to be patient. Once you start getting close to goal weight, you'll be surprised at how much better it looks.

Exactly this.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    40lbs is still a lot to go when it comes to the stomach. As much as it sucks, you are just going to have to be patient. Once you start getting close to goal weight, you'll be surprised at how much better it looks.
    Yes. I lost a total of 53 pounds and didn’t notice a big difference until I lost the last 10.
  • melissayoungblood
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    The physical therapist you see would be great for exercise advice what to do or not to do to strengthen your core and protect your back. Ask?