Strong Curves

Options
StargazerB
StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
I decided to switch my routine from an upper/lower to strong curves. I'm running the advanced program. If you are currently running it (beginner or advanced) and a female please add me. I've tried this program once before but didn't stick with it so the support would be great!

Replies

• svetlananash661
    svetlananash661 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I decided to switch my routine from an upper/lower to strong curves. I'm running the advanced program. If you are currently running it (beginner or advanced) and a female please add me. I've tried this program once before but didn't stick with it so the support would be great!
    Personally I’ve done beginner and lower body only on Strong Curves. Beginner was a little too much for me - 7 different exercises for lower and upper body at the same time was killing me the next day. I was so fatigued I didn’t want to get out of bed. Maybe for a beginner like myself it was too much too soon. So I switched to lower body one and loved it. But I do think it needs at least one extra day of upper body.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Personally I’ve done beginner and lower body only on Strong Curves. Beginner was a little too much for me - 7 different exercises for lower and upper body at the same time was killing me the next day. I was so fatigued I didn’t want to get out of bed. Maybe for a beginner like myself it was too much too soon. So I switched to lower body one and loved it. But I do think it needs at least one extra day of upper body.

I feel the same way. The whole body routine just takes too much time. I workout in the mornings before work and I just don't want to devote that much time, so I've been doing lower body only which is manageable for me since it's only 3 exercises plus that little extra glute accessory.. I have no upper body strength, so after work I've been working on push ups and core strength (I can't do a real push up yet, don't judge me) I feel like bodyweight is probably better for me right now anyway. I feel like it's silly to do bench press etc. when I can't even do a push up.