Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Difficulty

So I started this 3 month program alone and I'm having difficulty staying on track. It's so crazy because I did a 6 week program in a group and I did extremely well. I think it was because I had people holding me accountable and didn't want to miss out on the results. I believe that if I become an active user on here, I can bounce back. Motivation, tips, anything is appreciated! I also give motivation back! My goal is to gain and then cut! It's nice meeting all of you and can't wait to hear about your goals!

Chelsi

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    What programs? I don't think MFP prescribes programs, just calorie goals based on aims.
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    You are the first best person to hold yourself accountable.

ask yourself : why should others hold you accountable if you won't do it for yourself?
  • 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    There are challenge threads in various places on here which might help, or try and find a few mfp friends who follow what you do and comment on your progress x