Help me figure out my “real” maintenance?

Options
Hi I’m still really confused about my current eating & weight loss. All I know is that it doesn’t match MFP. I don’t want to lose any faster than 0.5-1lb/week, but I also don’t want to gain. I am currently very sedentary but I will be returning to my more active job steadily. My diary is open, and I’ve pasted in my recent weight logs. Any insight would be appreciated!

I’m starting to get very lazy and feeling complacent, like I can overeat and get away with it. I’m engaging in some old binging behaviour and it’s starting to scare me I will regain, and I think knowing exactly what I should aim for would be helpful.

I’m 5’2 and 24 F. Earlier I had lost too fast on what MFP gave me for 1lb/week and then I slacked off for almost a month now and I was still losing. I can’t seem to get back in gear and it seems like that continued loss is encouraging my bad behaviour- eg. Today I ate 2/3 of a large chocolate bar because I was sad 😐🙂😐 (haven’t properly logged the day yet due to a migraine)

9r13x6jwqcht.jpeg
trt0x1oqqtp4.jpeg
68bzr4yy114r.jpeg
shw0k38fckpm.jpeg
hct8ttosahys.jpeg

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Add 365 calories to whatever your average intake has been for the past 30 days. That will be your approximate maintenance based on your current rate of loss.

Edit: Make sure you are adding it to your Total Intake. If you add it to your NET intake you will not get an accurate maintenance number.