Trying to update my Nutrition goals - Problem

Options
I'm trying to update my nutrition goals. For example my research indicates that women over 50 should not consume more than 200 mg of Cholesterol, and MFP set my goal as 300 mg. No problem updating that one, Now we come to vitamins. They are listed as 100% DV. What does this mean? Is the the Daily Reference Value used on nutrition facts labels?

If so, I can see that I need to customize that. The Daily Reference value does not take into account age or sex, and is based on a 2000 calorie diet. MFP currently has me on a 1430 calorie diet. So does the 100% DV mean 100 % of the 2000 calorie diet Daily Reference Value, or some other value calculated on my 1430 calorie diet?

Once I understand what MFP means by 100% DV, then I can look up the actual recommended daily value base on my sex and weight, and figure out what percent I need to set the MFP value to.

Example: I want to make sure that my Calcium goal is set at 1200 mg/day. what would I enter in as the goal? The goal currently reads 100%DV

I have this same question with all of the vitamins. What does 100%DV mean to MyFitnessPal?