Redeeming the Time

Options
I was thinking to myself of all the opportunities I let pass by in 2018. All the projects I started with such zeal and vigor and dropped or left undone. There are many things that I have not seen til the end and its not that things got so rough and tough that it was impossible for me to finish, mostly it's because I took my eye off the prize; my satisfaction was delayed so my actions delayed. I couldn't justify my sweat equity so my passion fizzled and cooled. I didn't become one with my WHY, it wasn't compelling enough so my how's became less important. Now that I find myself with only 53 days, 1282 hours and 76930 minutes left in 2018 I have a sense of urgency. Firmly asking myself what did I do with those 312 days? Did I positively impact someone's life? Did I better my own life? Did I use the time wisely to continue to build on the legacy I wish to leave behind? Have the choices I made, make it well with my soul? With 53 days left, I intend to break up the fallow ground, plant, water, and work and repeat. My before and after will be a making of a memorable moment. But I don't want you to wait on it, I want you to make the same moment for yourself.

What's the first thing you're going to do, today, to create that memorable moment?