103.3lbs loss in 1 year

Options

Replies

• jonjaxmom
    jonjaxmom Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow. You deserve to love yourself beautiful!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look sensational!
  • maronesax1972
    maronesax1972 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • averysjourney
    averysjourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    wow, yes sounds like you love yourself and are good to yourself now which I think is what it takes to quit doing destructive overeating and harming ourselves.

Yes I am still working in self love not there yet
  • RideLiftRun
    RideLiftRun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, and you're beautiful now. Massive well done on losing over 100lbs - wow!! Amazing transformation.
  • Tanith1992
    Tanith1992 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, what an achievement!
  • averysjourney
    Options
    Tanith1992 wrote: »
    Absolutely amazing, what an achievement!

Thank you ❤️
  • averysjourney
    Options
    You were beautiful before, and you're beautiful now. Massive well done on losing over 100lbs - wow!! Amazing transformation.

Thank you ❤️ I wish I was not hard on myself and I wish I loved myself then. I'm trying to love myself now
  • JustABritishGirl
    Options
    Well done you! You have done so well! Losing weight is more than a physical thing! It’s mental and emotional too! It’s no easy thing! You look great! What diet did you do? And what exercise plan? I am on a weight loss journey as well. But I am doing a lifestyle change I can maintain for life.
  • averysjourney
    Options
    Well done you! You have done so well! Losing weight is more than a physical thing! It’s mental and emotional too! It’s no easy thing! You look great! What diet did you do? And what exercise plan? I am on a weight loss journey as well. But I am doing a lifestyle change I can maintain for life.

At first I started restrict sugar and carbs but it was hard. I used a lot of protein shakes and I ate lean foods like chicken abd fish. I started off walking a lot. The home work outs on YouTube or I went to gym on the elliptical.
  • pbond39
    pbond39 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
  • ggenet2014
    ggenet2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well done. Maybe you don’t realize it, these photos say you DO love yourself!
  • Mary_Anastasia
    Mary_Anastasia Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to look like you 💚
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You look great! Yes, you are beautiful on the inside and out! <3
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    You have come so far, and you are working on tackling the biggest part. Where we learn to like, and love ourselves. And even to forgive ourselves. To have done what you have done in this period of time, proves the willpower and determination that you have. You can accomplish anything and everything. You look so strong and healthy. And I know at some point we will see another picture of you when you have reached the pinnacle you have set for yourself. Go get it lady.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    You are beautiful. You have really worked hard and it shows. BTW, you were beautiful in your before photo, too. You are an inspiration to many people, now.
    I am curious...How has the weight loss and exercise affected you? Do you have more energy? Do you feel brighter? Are things easier to do? Is it easier to get clothes? Is life a little easier?

Thanks for sharing your photos with us.
    Linda (Elbee1)
  • averysjourney
    Options
    ggenet2014 wrote: »
    Well done. Maybe you don’t realize it, these photos say you DO love yourself!

Thank you I feel like deep down they do in. Away or I feel Happy or accomplished losing the weight
  • averysjourney
    Options
    You have come so far, and you are working on tackling the biggest part. Where we learn to like, and love ourselves. And even to forgive ourselves. To have done what you have done in this period of time, proves the willpower and determination that you have. You can accomplish anything and everything. You look so strong and healthy. And I know at some point we will see another picture of you when you have reached the pinnacle you have set for yourself. Go get it lady.

Honestly everthing you said to me touched my heart. I never gave myself credit for my journey for years I self sabatage with food and ny depression. It's all still there but I'm fighting ny hardest to kill those deamons. I want to live. I don't want to die. I know how food can be tempting and good.i choose to breathe than eat out my emotions. I have the power to nice NY body like never before and i love it. I want to appreciate myself more snd love myself snd know I'm enough without any relationship. My worth is more.
  • averysjourney
    Options
    Elbee1 wrote: »
    You are beautiful. You have really worked hard and it shows. BTW, you were beautiful in your before photo, too. You are an inspiration to many people, now.
    I am curious...How has the weight loss and exercise affected you? Do you have more energy? Do you feel brighter? Are things easier to do? Is it easier to get clothes? Is life a little easier?

Thanks for sharing your photos with us.
    Linda (Elbee1)

I'm still working on the energy part because i low levels of oxygen and I have anxiety snd depression. But what I will say is that losing all this weight. I'm not feeling all the pains in my joints and I feel like I don't struggle to breathe to sleep. My clothes do not fit anymore do the struggle of trying to find clothes that fit is hard haha I'm short lol. But it feels good to try on my size 20 pants and to watch it drop is insane. That's I could do this to body. It's unbelievable because it feels like I was never that size. I knew I was morbidly obese but I gbored what I saw until I stepped on the scale and saw 299 last March 2017. I cried and said I can't do this anymore. I made a pact to go to the gym all summer long and I did. Now fast forward to this year since I was dropping weight i decided to maintain. I'm at 185 and I've been stuck there for maybe 3 weeks.i need to be okay with it becUe I could be at 299. I'm learning to make it all count. I plant to get my lose skin removed once I get to 140lbs.
  • averysjourney
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Thank you all for your sweet and generous comments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!