Options
    Huzzah!
  • madaleingericke
    madaleingericke Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You go, girl! Well done!
  • Jaystuddaz
    Options
    Congrats! I was stuck at 185 for a while! Couldn't get past it. Now my new hump is 180. I saw 179.4 one day and almost did a backflip, even tho I have no knowledge on how to do a backflip!

Once again.. CONGRATS!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    That is great !!! SO proud of you !! I cannot wait until I am at that part of my journey, must be an amazing feeling !! give you self a huge pat on the back, that is a wonderful accomplishment !
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    YAYYYY fantastic! :smile:
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! It is so great seeing that number :smile: Keep up the great work!
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!
  • MIM49
    MIM49 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS. That first glimpse of onederland is so amazing. I know what you mean about fluctuating. Suggestion: don't weigh for a week and give your weight a chance to stabilize and then you won't suffer the frustration of "scale torture".
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Yeah!!!!:bigsmile:
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My goal is to be in wonderland by the end of October. I'm really hoping to get there. Sometimes I'm bummed when people start out here at 200 complaining when I'm looking forward to that number, but that's my fault for letting myself go for so long and can't wait to get where you are. Great work and dedication getting to onederland!!:drinker:
  • lcbowz
    lcbowz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to join you! Congrats. :)
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job! I know how you feel about onederland...so Sweet!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I'm so looking forward to Onederland myself. I'm excited to see the progress, but there is something sweet about being under the 200 mark when you haven't been there for some time. When I hit 199 I'll have 40 lbs gone, and I'm going to treat myself with a membership to the local gym. I've not felt comfortable enough with myself yet to join so that sounds like a really good treat.

Great job, keep up the good work.
  • debilee12
    debilee12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    BIG congrats to you!!! :wink:
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Job well done!!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Totally, utterly fabulous!!!!! Welcome to Onederland! We've been saving you a seat!
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club...I am sure it's a great feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!