When do you last have a snack ?

Options
Was just wondering when your last snack/ drink of the day is ?

Replies

• hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    just before bed. i sleep,better when not hungry then skip breakfast
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    Not long before I brush my teeth ready for bed. Unless eating close to going to bed affects your ability to sleep soundly, eating close to bedtime will have no impact on weight loss, assuming you are keeping to your calorie deficit.
  • Elphaba1313
    Elphaba1313 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    When I’m hungry. Or feel like a little “sumpin’ sumpin’”. Usually about half hour before bed. It hasn’t impacted my weight loss. And it stops me getting up at 3am and eating all the chocolate.
  • Biggster69
    Biggster69 Posts: 84 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Around 5 pm. Like to go to bet a little hungry.
  • dulinh
    dulinh Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Right after supper - I don't like food rolling around in my tummy all night when I'm trying to sleep
  • Runaroundafieldx2
    Runaroundafieldx2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Another just before bed
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I typically don’t snack at all after dinner.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    I traditionally have 2 dinners. That's why in my diary I've set it up to have a "Dinner" and "Second Dinner". Usually I'll have first dinner 5-6, and second dinner sometime between 9-12. I workout from 7-830 so this schedule works for me. Usually the second dinner is smaller, somewhere between a snack and a small meal, depending on the day. This way I don't feel the urge to "snack", since it is already planned out and accounted for in my calorie totals.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I'll usually have a slice of cheese just before turning off the light. I don't sleep when I'm hungry, and I've found that that settles the growls best.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I don't snack at all. I find it harder to stick to my calorie goal when I'm chipping away with 2 or 3 snacks at 150 to 200 calories each. I am more satiated by a satisfying meal and would rather spend my calories there.
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I don't snack after supper at all either. Never have. I eat enough at supper to keep me satisfied until the next day.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I only have one snack typically and it's when I get home from work - so around 6 - 7? Just something small to tide me over while I'm cooking dinner.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I pre-log about 250-300 calories to have around 8-9 pm. I sleep better with some food on my stomach.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Around 9-10pm.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I usually eat dinner around 8 and go to bed right after, so no snacking after dinner for me most nights.
  • TheFlyOnTheWall
    TheFlyOnTheWall Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I pre-log around 300 calories as well - I eat it around 8:30 when I'm watching tv - that's a habit I refuse to change, and since I can easily work it into my calories, I don't have to. My tv shows + chips and chocolate is my favorite time of day!
  • tinovillaro
    tinovillaro Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    10pm, I do IF so my first meal the next day is between 12-2
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I don't put unnecessary restrictions or rules on myself so I'll have a last snack whenever I feel like having one.

Sometimes that's early in the afternoon, sometimes right after dinner, sometimes right before bed or even at 3am if I'm out somewhere. As long as their's room for it in my calorie target I don't see the sense in depriving myself.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Out of habit, usually around 8-9 pm or so.
  • Pizzacake_
    Pizzacake_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I try not to snack after my last main meal which is around 8pm