A very tiny success for me

Options
zyxst
zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
I've only overeaten 2 days this week. Considering my average OE days over the passed year have been 5-6 each week due to more crippling depression and hormone imbalance, I guess that's good.

I'm still getting a box of something from the store bakery today. Baby steppies.
rdwjgkdv5nlf.jpg

Replies

• SparkyTinman
    SparkyTinman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sending you good vibes and energy so that you feel lighter, physically and spiritually. Very cute puppy! Perhaps make that your member image rather than the pile of refuse 😉. Seeing that cute puppy whenever you log in will definitely lift your spirits ☺️.
  • SparkyTinman
    SparkyTinman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh...and you are your own person and this is kindly meant! Agree - baby steps - so maybe get one fabulous thing from the bakery and enjoy it...but not a ‘box’ of it 😋.
    Not judging - I too enjoy boxes if goodies from the bakery. ...but sadly, I then enjoy it ALL with no moderation whatsoever. 😩
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Yes the profile pic would depress me. You are awesome. Go pick the most incredible 1 or 2 things the bakery has then sit down with a perfect coffee and really savor them! Over eating a day or two is not tragic. :) Much Love.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Baby steps are good.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you need to count every single success where you have it. I hope there is some light coming at the end of your tunnel soon.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the small wins -- regardless of size, they are still victories and you should hold onto that. Baby steps are good. Good luck to you. :)
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    2 days over is still better than 7 days over! Remember that nobody is perfect . It seems like you are in a rough place right now and I hope you are able to pull yourself out of it because you are NOT garbage and you are worth it. I hope you can see that one day
  • stephieleee
    stephieleee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Thanks for being kinda supportive. Knew I should've kept it to myself.

ETA: The profile pic it garbage because that's what I am. It's not making me depressed. I've had clinical depression for 41 years. It didn't happen overnight or because of a stupid photo.

Congratulations on your success! Overeating can be really challenging to overcome so awesome work :)

You are not garbage though, and I hope you can see that someday soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!