Success story - preggo edition

I got pregnant and I got big ! Almost 200 pounds at my 5’3 frame 😮 I was fit prior but once I hit that second trimester, foggetaboutit !! I had my 9 pound son a week late via emergency c-section. Was cleared by my doctor at 6 weeks & haven’t looked backed since! Just wanted to share my success for moms and moms to be ! We are moms but we are still us! Don’t listen to the people saying “you’ll never get your body back” CICO it doesn’t matter who you are! Pic is 8 months pregnant vs 4.5 months postpartum 🙌🏼gk7du8lcmugl.jpeg

Replies

• Thanks! I needed to see this! You look absolutely amazing! I gained upwards of 50 pounds during my pregnancy and just got cleared at my six week appointment to workout. I’ve lost some of the weight through meal prep and walking but I’m ready to get back to the gym. I have terrible stretch marks on my stomach and I just have to accept that they are now me, however, the weight is something I can change. Thanks again and keep it up!
  • Liftinglex
    Liftinglex Posts: 49 Member
    Yes girl you can do I gained 50 pounds too ! Same as you started with meal prep first then at 6 weeks postpartum started working out again slowly but surely! Trust the process 💕
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Fabulous! You are rocking it, girl! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!