Back...

Options
Hi! I’m back. Over the past ten years I have gained, lost, and regained the same 30-40 lbs over and over again. I’m an emotional eater and love carbs, so it’s hard for me to maintain even though I eat pretty healthy. Trying the group aspect this time so I can be held accountable and have people to talk to.

Replies

• Rmofit3
    Rmofit3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I feel your carb problem!! The struggle is real. Ha ha. You got this!! Seeing results will make you pass on carbs.
  • TimeToGetFit18
    TimeToGetFit18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Carbs are life! Bread is my main downfall you know. I’m on a low carb diet at the minute. I’m eating practically no carbs. I’ve lost 3 stone so far but lately I’ve been swaying so given myself a good kick up the bum. Good luck with your weight loss.
  • back_in_black
    back_in_black Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a few to get back into my MC Hammer pants. ;)
  • johngarner
    johngarner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For years I have been losing and regaining the same 30 lbs. I need to try something new. I'm on the tail end of a 30 lbs loss, but already starting my usual, all too predictable gain. I'm hoping having a group of people keep me accountable will help give me the extra push I need to maintain and hopefully lose more.
  • MsDany_L
    MsDany_L Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! It’s validating to know that others have struggled with losing and re-gaining the same pounds. Wishing you good luck with your journey!