Bride-to-be needs a team!

Options
holtg9
holtg9 Posts: 1 Member
I’m getting married in 5 months! 5 months ago I said, “I have so much time.” 5 months later, I think my body is bigger than before. Even worse, I don’t fit in my wedding dress. I need some other people that have “deadlines” for their weight loss!! If I can’t drop some pounds, I’ll be wearing my moms wedding dress instead of my own (and hers has seen better days!) 2gl8gcqsf0st.jpeg
mrekjr7tqq50.jpeg

Replies

• TheVeggieWife
    TheVeggieWife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I’ve just had my wedding and going on our honeymoon in March and would love to lose 14 pounds before then honestly I wish I kicked my *kitten* into gear for my wedding !! So let’s help each other
  • cnaves2013
    cnaves2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in 5 months (17 weeks to be exact), must be the point where all us brides panic lol. Like you, I feel like (actually I know lol) I am bigger now then when I got engaged and said it was time to start my diet (12 months ago). I kept putting it off and now here we are. I seem to want the added stress of planning a wedding while dieting lol. I would love to help keep each other motivated and staying on the wagon (really consistency is the key to success and yet the hardest to do). Even my moms old dress isn't an option at this point lol. We can do this!!!
  • Meoxx_
    Meoxx_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, you will be fine you are strong 💪, I want tell you your wedding dress so beautiful and special 😍
  • Janelb10
    Janelb10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in May! I need to lose 10-15 pounds and also tone up. Add me! Let's help each other! Also, I'm doing a "Bride getting fit DietBet if you want to join! I can pm you the details if interested.
  • shannon4285
    shannon4285 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in May and need to lose some weight before hand! Preferably 20 lbs! Add me to this challenge please!
  • beesweetz
    beesweetz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    One year anniversary coming up and I’m looking to shed a few pounds before my cruise. Has this challenge started????
  • jackque2019
    jackque2019 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Getting married in May as well! I would
    Like to lose 20 pounds. Add me to the list!