Lose 20 Lbs by March!

Options
Hey all!!! My name is Sarah and I have been with MFP since 2012. Although 2018 has been the year from Hell....I am ready to focus on my health and weight loss again! When I first started MFP, I lost 40lbs and I felt amazing. Back then though, I still hated my body (I had to have been cray cray cause now I look back and I am dying to have that body!!) and unfortunately gained it all back and then some 😢 I had my biometrics screening with my employer and received my results last week, borderline everything...even my blood pressure, which I have never had problems with before! And don’t even get me started on my BMI results LOL!

Anyways, most of my friends on “MFP” are inactive now and am looking for some new friends who may be interested in joining me in trying to lose 20ish pounds by March 😊 try to motivate each other!!! Anyone with me or recently had a biometrics screening too?? Let’s do this!!

k00yfjpfoc3i.jpeg

Replies

• frenchy807
    frenchy807 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there I too need to lose 20 lbs to start feel free to add me I gained too. I was doing great myself been on mfp on and off over years gained lost etc. I need motivation I need to try again

Yay that sounds wonderful!!! I have just added you as a friend so hopefully we can motivate each other!! :smile:
  • Candikickbutt
    Candikickbutt Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I want to join that challenge!
  • frenchy807
    frenchy807 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    CandiCulek wrote: »
    I want to join that challenge!

YAYY!!!!! Yessss let’s do this together!!! Just about 5lbs/mo, I think we can do it!!! It’ll be hard with the holidays....
  • pattymason7
    pattymason7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ya'll just inspired me ! I'm in!
  • lmusgrove30
    lmusgrove30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Nice! I've been on MFP since 2010 and have lost 33 ish lbs while here (and 80 ish over all). I regained 10 lbs since the summer when I stopped lifting and working out in general. I have about 20 to lose to get to my goal, and this would be a great chance to keep motivated and support each other! :) I'm in!
  • BeccaBenge98
    BeccaBenge98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah.:) I'm in the same boat! I looked back at my diary, and I've gained 30 pounds in the last year. Ugh.... Time to get serious!
  • eloira18
    eloira18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    20lbs by March!? Count me in 👍. I rejoined last Saturday, so all my MFP friends are non-existent 😭
    I have around 5st to lose, currently taking the slow and steady approach for this journey 👍
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I’m an active MFPer! Lost 60lbs last year and then put 20 on when I moved to Rome. I started a challenge to lose 10lbs by new year a few weeks back and then I hope to lose another 10 by March so I’m in! Feel free to add me😊
  • liltortillaboy
    liltortillaboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’ve lost 50 lbs, gained 20 back, and now I’m 10 down again but still want to lose another 20! I’ve been tracking everything I eat (using a scale and everything) and got a more physical job this past month and have only lost a couple pounds (super frustrating) but have lost inches. Here’s to 20!!
  • raw_key
    raw_key Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in. I have more than 20 that I need to loose in order to be at a healthy weight for my height. However, 20 lbs is a nice intermediate goal. I've struggled to loose weight over the last few years. Never being able to drop below 155 and I'd like to break that.
  • Dancing_jacks
    Dancing_jacks Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to join! 20 lbs would get me to a healthy weight.
  • quotin1
    quotin1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • logicalloss
    logicalloss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm In. If needed I have a weight loss spreadsheet (think "biggest loser" ) to help determine who is in the lead (it does require you to tell me your weight - we are all this together - no shame)
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need some accountablity and looking for more friends to share this journey with.
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I’m in some other groups for weight loss by..... but joining another one can’t hurt only help.

Monday weigh in.

SW 187.4 10/22
    CW 183.8 no loss this week
    GW 165 3/01

• Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can ad me as a friend. I have 20+ pounds to lose still.
  • tpearson2
    tpearson2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP back in 2011. I had lost about 20 pounds and was the smallest I'd ever been, felt and looked great and kept it off for about a year before becoming pregnant. Lost all but 10 pounds of the pregnancy weight and became pregnant again. Ever since my last pregnancy, I've struggled getting the weight off. I got down to 5 pounds within my goal weight and then life became stressful, my thyroid has been out of whack which has caused me to gain back what I'd lost. It doesn't matter what I do....eat healthy, exercise, low carb....I can't get the weight off. I would love the accountability, so please feel free to add me!!
  • randiz66
    randiz66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Going to Cancun in February and my goal is 20 by the time I go. Feel free to add me.