i'm thankful for...

iMago
iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
alright then, its thanksgiving this week and we're all "family" in a way, however estranged some of us may be-

so you need to bring it in and tell us what you're thankful for.

doesn't matter what its for either- could be a person, could be the time off work if you got it, could be the good food, maybe just the football game;

whatever it is you're thankful for this week, get on in here and let it out.

EDITORS NOTE
imo, we already got like a million "vague" threads or variations of it, so don't be snarky or throw shade towards other users for no good reason with your "thanks"; you wanna do that, you go on in the vague thread and let it out.
idc if every single person in this thread is just thankful for "good food" or "family"- those are awesome things to have in your life so don't be rude to people if they're happy for something so simple. otherwise you can go sit at the kid's table.
let this thread stand as a testament that we can actually be happy people on occasion who appreciate things.

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    f60enidl09c8.jpeg

<3<3
  • DaytimeDuchess
    DaytimeDuchess Posts: 34 Member
    Vanilla eggnog!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    I'm thankful for so much...

To start with my 3 amazing boys...they keep me laughing and I'm amazed at how kind and loving they are.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I'm thankful for my kids. They both are bright and kind. Respectful and helpful. They aren't always perfect at home by any means but out in public or with family/friends they are angels.

I am thankful for really good friends here and at home in my everyday life. There are days that I really don't know what I would do with out them. Probably change my name and move to Italy.

If you do, it should be Bianca. You look like a Bianca.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I'm thankful for my kids. They both are bright and kind. Respectful and helpful. They aren't always perfect at home by any means but out in public or with family/friends they are angels.

I am thankful for really good friends here and at home in my everyday life. There are days that I really don't know what I would do with out them. Probably change my name and move to Italy.

If you do, it should be Bianca. You look like a Bianca.

Hahahaha! I can live with Bianca.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,867 Member
    I'm alive, breathing, and all here mentally. I have a family, and the same applies to them. I have friends, and they are special people. In a lot of senses, I'm privileged, and I'm aware of it. I'm not bad off, and in full control of my life.

There's coldness in this world, and malice, and stupidity, but also so much good and warmth and I am grateful for that even though the first thing I see is usually, sadly, the empty half. Workin' on it.

And then there's hot coffee, and chocolate, and mulled wine, and fluffy blankets. And all the creativity! Great movies, great books, great music. They're all here, a part of this world - all of the contributions of humanity past, and I just have extend my arm and take my pick.
  • DaytimeDuchess
    Being able to exercise everyday, the previous week!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Can I just say ditto...

Mfp friends
    Mfp laughs
    Mfp cuties
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Oh, and Maruchan Instant Lunch Cuppa Soups.
    Love those.
  • DaytimeDuchess
    Not regretting, any of my choices!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    I'm thankful for
    my new friend.
    My best friend
    And silly friend
    As well as my serious friend.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Thankful for having a friend who is very special and important to me, it's nice!

Thankful for all my friends and family, and especially thankful when I notice they care and come through for me when I need them, because I never ask.

Thankful to wake up each day and to have another.

Thankful for my good health, and able body. This one I was reminded of a few times this past week, I should feel lucky.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I'm thankful to have the day off today, because I have a massive headache