410 to 299: Before and after!

I finally did it! I broke into the 200 pound club!
(Although it is very upsetting that I am still, "technically", morbidly obese...)

410_299.jpg

After snapping my humerus while off-roading I spent 12 months in and out of casts, slings and braces which shot my weight up to 410 pounds. While I have spent most of my adult life in the 350-375 range, I finally said enough was enough.

No more crazy diets, no surgery, no pills. Eat less, exercise more. So far MFP has help me lose 100+ pounds!

So far I have seen so many improvements in my physical ability. People I haven't seen in months have not only commented on how good I look, but that they can't hear me breathing anymore! Funny that I never realized how loud my breathes were.

When I first started exercising I put my bike away after barely one mile. Now I can bike over twenty miles without being exhausted!

Next week I am going to start the C25K program. I hope the biking will give me a head start and that my knees hold up!

My end weight goal is to lose another 50-100 pounds, depending on muscle mass.

As for fitness, I have the desire to try and finish a sprint-triathlon! :noway:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!