What is with this??!!!!

Options
I'm just back here after a while away, been back for 2 weeks and I am totally shocked at the number of guys clearly using this as a pick up site. I've just had a friend request from someone whose profile pic was a full frontal nude.
This is totally putting me off what is otherwise an amazing site.
I don't come on here for that or even to have random chit chat with guys, I'm in a relationship and I'm here to lose weight.
I don't understand what is up with these guys, go to Tinder if that's what you want!

Replies

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    I'm just back here after a while away, been back for 2 weeks and I am totally shocked at the number of guys clearly using this as a pick up site. I've just had a friend request from someone whose profile pic was a full frontal nude.
    This is totally putting me off what is otherwise an amazing site.
    I don't come on here for that or even to have random chit chat with guys, I'm in a relationship and I'm here to lose weight.
    I don't understand what is up with these guys, go to Tinder if that's what you want!

Ick. If that's the case then I hope you reported him because fully nude photos aren't allowed here, let alone as a profile pic.

I figure guys see this site as a way to prey on women who may be feeling insecure and vulnerable (hence why they're here to lose weight, get in better shape, etc.) thinking they will be easy targets. Sad and pathetic. So just stand up for yourself, ignore, and delete any inappropriate message or friend request.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Been here for many years. Only had 1 send me a weird message. Deleted it and blocked him. Maybe its my husband in the pic that keeps him away or I'm not that attractive :neutral:
    Don't let the few bad apples keep you from your goals. This is a great resource. Best of luck to you :)
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That is sick...sorry that it happened. There are a lot of good guys on here though.