A little fat fighting...

So when I look in the mirror I still see the fat me.. it’s only when I take these comparison pics that I can see my hard work is paying off. I’ve still got plenty of fat to fight but I’ll get there.

These are 18months apart:

Replies

• Calibrate
    Calibrate Posts: 52 Member
    Take it from an old lady, that feeling will never go away but will diminish in time. BTW - love the second pic, that belongs on a t-shirt!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Great Work! And thanks a lot for putting "and everybody was Kung Fu fighting...." in my head for the whole day!
  • Hybridchld
    Hybridchld Posts: 15 Member
    I'm the same, over 100lbs down in two years but I still think of myself as the fat guy in the room and when I look in the mirror I see the fat that's there not the fat that's gone. But when I have to run for the bus in the morning and not only do I make it I do it without being out of breath I don't feel like the fat guy anymore.

How you think of yourself and how you judge the person in the mirror are things that can take a long time to change, and they may never change tbh, but you do look much better and hopefully you're making progress to feeling better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!