Half way there!

Options
2»

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome WTG!! You must be so proud already, and rightly so :smile:
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Seriously great job!
  • focknfree
    focknfree Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You're looking good! Keep it up!
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic! Great job!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! :) keep going!
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I haven't been following any specific diet, just trying to eat as few processed foods as possible and keep my deficit at around 1000 calories. I did watch "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" and get a juicer and start juicing as well, but that was only 3 weeks ago. I've given myself a cheat day every Saturday which keeps me sane. As far as exercise I've been doing heavy lifting (first New Rules for Women through phase 3 when I got tired of it and now Stronglifts.) and running, starting with C25k and I guess doing Hal Higdon's novice 10k program. I like to have a program to follow. I also have a Bodymedia Fit which I LOVE and I think helps keep me on track. I've been seriously trying hard since this March.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!