Stuck!

Options
Just want to know if anyone is experiencing this problem.... I’ve almost reached my goal which is 60 kg however I’ve seen to have stopped losing weight and I go from 63.5 kg and down to 62.5kg and the lowest I ever got was 61.7 but it just seems like my body is saying noooo this is going to be your weight . Maybe I should change my goal to 63 kg because I always reach that.

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Your body doesn't have a set weight that you can't go under.

When you're close to your goal weight, your deficit is very small and it takes meticulous, accurate logging to lose the last few pounds. It is very easy to accidentally wipe out such a small deficit with a few logging errors, and it can take a long time for the last few pounds to come off (again, since your deficit is very small with little room for error).

Be patient and consistent. Weigh every food that you can possibly weigh, and make sure that you're not overestimating your exercise calorie burn. The weight will come off.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,042 Member
    Options
    Many people find the last few pounds to be the most difficult, and to require the most meticulously accurate logging in order to achieve, as far as what's reported here. Have you re-calculated your calorie goal at your current weight?
  • pjfearey
    pjfearey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Where do you go for that? Haven’t altered that since I started logging over a year ago
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,042 Member
    Options
    In the Android phone app, it's Settings/Profile/Goals (I assume the iOS phone app would be similar), in the web app it's Home/Goals/Guided Setup (make sure your recorded current weight is accurate).