Don't be shy, add friends!

Options

Replies

• PaiPug
    PaiPug Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Would anyone like to have an accountability buddy?
  • bjnsn
    bjnsn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    PaiPug wrote: »
    Would anyone like to have an accountability buddy?

I would love aaccountability buddy!
  • sassypersonified
    sassypersonified Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I definitely felt some type of way adding ppl I don't know as well. We're all on the same journey so that's something we have in common and can relate to. Please feel free to add me. I'll be adding ppl too 😁
  • kkcruickshank
    kkcruickshank Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I need friends and motivation!
  • SimplyMeAngieD
    SimplyMeAngieD Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please add me I'd love to have more buddies to give me kudos!
  • LovePositivity
    LovePositivity Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am just a dude looking to make new friends on here and also learn from others.
  • Adui13
    Adui13 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am just a dude looking to make new friends on here and also learn from others.

Add request sent. Adorable kids you have! reminds me of when my girls were younger.
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I love meeting new people. Anyone can add me!
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I definitely felt some type of way adding ppl I don't know as well. We're all on the same journey so that's something we have in common and can relate to. Please feel free to add me. I'll be adding ppl too 😁
    Man, I don’t know what the hang up for me was before, but I can honestly say that I look forward to logging into MFP every day now! And when I leave comments on other ppl’s posts, it feels good! ☺️
  • SoUl_ReBeL2021
    SoUl_ReBeL2021 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Would like some supportive friends 😁
  • gymth0ttie
    gymth0ttie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I used to be really active in MFP years ago, then I just kind of fell off, feel free to add me, I love the motivation!
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • oimullett
    oimullett Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Always say "yes" to a friend on here, still not sure what it all means, but every little helps :smile:
  • sahara524
    sahara524 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I ve too have scoffed lol. Ive been a part of this app for a long time. I de enjoy some Accountability buddies. Anyone in this string feel free to add me. I ll be adding some. Thanks to who started this. ;)o:)
  • tiendoanarty
    tiendoanarty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need accountability buddies, please add me guys. Friendly neighbourhood Spiderman here! :)
  • lakeena01
    lakeena01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, I have found that having friends on this platform helps with accountability because I find myself looking for people and making sure they are at least logging and/or exercising. I have lost 60 lbs since I started seriously changing my food intake in March. I started logging in February (just to see how much I "really" ate). I never want to go back to reckless eating! Anywho, please add me! I love having friends who understand my struggle and look for my posts!
  • kettlebell_Addict305
    Options
    Always down for the cause 😆🖒
  • Ineedsomecoffee
    Ineedsomecoffee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Getting back into MFP. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • kelsium33
    kelsium33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends to keep me accountable :) feel free to add me
  • Chloe_ville
    Chloe_ville Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to meeting positive people here.