Thanksgiving Re-Feed

TDUD2018
TDUD2018 Posts: 6 Member
edited November 2018 in Food and Nutrition
I plan on doubling my daily carb intake currently 188. Looking at close to 400 for the day Is this too much?

I just started a diet exactly 2weeks ago and I am currently eating simple foods. Chicken, tilapia, salmon, sirloin, rice, sweet potato, veggies and whey isolate. Consuming about 2,600 calories a day diet consuming about 188g carbs daily.

Replies

• jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Refeed? I'm calling it an outright gorge-fest. I'm not logging today... not going to worry about it at all. Already had a good brunch of dim sum out with the wife. I've got a 6 pack of craft beer I'm taking over to the in-laws (need it, trust me). I'm gonna put a hurting on that turkey. wooooot!!!!
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Yeah I’m thinking the same @jseams1234 lol looking to triple my usual caloric intake so we’re going for about 15k cal today😂👌🏻💪🏻
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    TDUD2018 wrote: »
    I plan on doubling my daily carb intake currently 188. Looking at close to 400 for the day Is this too much?

I just started a diet exactly 2weeks ago and I am currently eating simple foods. Chicken, tilapia, salmon, sirloin, rice, sweet potato, veggies and whey isolate. Consuming about 2,600 calories a day diet consuming about 188g carbs daily.

Just don't weigh yourself in the morning :laugh: