I’m back to the guy in the right...

Options
xacpfayd2xxe.jpeg

In 2009, I was the guy on the right. Then around 2011/2012 I became the guy on the left. Loved him. Now, almost 10 years later, I’m back to the guy on the right. I love him too, but honestly, not as much as the guy on the left. He was happier, more confident, and almost a little cocky. This guy is...not...

I knew I’d gained weight. It had become evident over the years, and especially the last few months. But I got on the scale, Thanksgiving Day 2018, and I’m 200 lbs. I promised myself I’d never return, but here I am.

So I’m back, trying to get back to basics. And figure this thing out again. With a significantly more intense workload and responsibilities. I want to get back to myself. And I need all the help I can get!

Replies

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Many have been there and done it, the old two steps forward and two steps back fitness and health journey. Jump back on your fitness pony and “giddy up” and know that I’m privately cheering for you.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    You did it before, you can totally do it again! Good luck! 🍀
  • alepe369
    alepe369 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hella feel this and Im in a very similar situation (I havent been able to get to a scale yet but ive been staying back at 180-190). I started kicking it back up about 3 days ago and im aiming for the best. Wish you all the luck :)