Anyone sad and lonely during holidays.

2»

Replies

• rjmacmusic
    rjmacmusic Posts: 2 Member
    Yes, feel the same..
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    I had let me sweet pal Finnegan go on Wednesday, to relieve his suffering. This is the longest weekend I've ever had.yhdrnuuyo51u.jpg

Aww that is sad. I am sorry. He looks adorable here. How old was he and what happened to him that he was sick?
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    edited November 2018
    To: salleewinssalleewins

- I’m so sorry for your loss 😔
    it was a sad for me as well. My grammy died a yr ago and i miss her dearly but my pap is still with us & he spent the day with us. She was 93 and he’s 94. I hope u can make new traditions that will honor your son’s memory. God bless u!

I am sorry. God bless you and all here as well.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    I had let me sweet pal Finnegan go on Wednesday, to relieve his suffering. This is the longest weekend I've ever had.yhdrnuuyo51u.jpg

Oh he's precious!!😍😍😍 I'm so sorry! Pets are family...some are closer to us than the 2 legged members💕...we lost my Lucky the Day after Chrismas 2 yrs ago....happened suddenly and he's missed terribly...I have another dog and so some say, well now you should be fine😮....as if he could ever be replaced?!😞💔...hopefully they're playing up there in the biggest baddest dog park ever....where balls and bones are behind every tree and squirrels run really slow 🤗....hugs!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Does it need to be just during the holidays...? :|
  • Nicksmom106
    salleewins wrote: »
    Yes my son passed about 3 years ago and my daughter was insanely busy with her business today. This is the second year for this. I found things to do, but for all the holidays I will plan on it being this way and if she has a freer schedule, it will be a bonus. How about you?

Hugs and my deepest sympathies!!!💔😞

You're very understanding and I'm sure your daughter really appreciates you so much and wants to be with you! I hope everything settles down and you get the time you deserve!!!!🤗💕
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Sometimes I feel lonely even if I have lots of people around. Which depresses me even thinking about it. It’s not even because I’m not happy, in the bigger picture I am. I have a loving husband. Three amazing children. Vinny my partner in crime. I have what one would consider a normal life. Sometimes I actually prefer solitude, which is something I’m rarely granted. So it’s definitely something internal. Depression is definitely something real. It’s funny how so little people would even know that about me in my real life. Heck, I didn’t even understand that’s what I was feeling at first as well. Yet, most people in my own family don’t believe depression is a real thing. They believe depression to be someone’s excuse to be lazy. I am by far not a “lazy” person but I know what it feels like to feel sad and lonely. Even if I internalize it.

You and I are kindred spirits. Depression has a large hold on me right now, no particular reason, every reason. It is easier to internalize it than try to explain to anyone what's going on in my head.
  • Nicksmom106
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Does it need to be just during the holidays...? :|

Hugs!!! 💕
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,160 Member
    salleewins wrote: »

Aww that is sad. I am sorry. He looks adorable here. How old was he and what happened to him that he was sick?

too soon.
  • Steakman39
    Steakman39 Posts: 41 Member
    I am actually looking forward to get back to work.Bored and lonely
  • CttyMoar
    CttyMoar Posts: 64 Member
    I work shiftwork, so I work a lot of holidays and weekends. I've gotten used to it, but it's still a little lonely sometimes. At the same time, it can be nice to not deal with the stress of the holidays? Maybe I just tell myself that so I don't feel like I miss out. Haha.