And, and, and

Options

I'm still in the process of getting started. My daughter and I were having a discussion and she said "Mom, you're morbidity obese. She didn't mean any harm, she's 16, her filter is not... She is right though, it was tough hearing it. I knew that I was but hearing it from another, really, had the "Hmms" going off,

I'm 250. I would like to be healthier, it would be nice, not to worry if you're going to fit in a chair that has arms, it would be nice not to feel tired all the time, and........Just and. Most of us know the drill,

I am also single, 55, I would eventually like to date, I would like to be a reasonable weight, not for anyone else, but I don't feel good about myself, being this heavy, so others wouldn't either.

I also have a little spite going on;-) "I'll show them,";-))) All is good, whatever floats your boat;_)

Cancer survivor, Stage 3A breast, double mastectomy, lymph node involved (missing 18 cancer ub 5) reconstruction. This host many other issues when it would come to weight bearing exercise. Right now I am using my own body weigh for resistance. I think that this is for the best until I lose about fifty pounds. We shall see. Life is good.

Replies

• KTaurusW0516
    KTaurusW0516 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I relate so much with the chair thing. However, I was 250 pounds six months ago. I would love to go back. With lots of stress going on, I haven't focused on anything but, others. I gained forty pounds! Yikes. (I'm working on my own thing.)

Anyways, anyone will love you for you. My weight has gone back and forth in my relationship. He's loved me no matter what. I even asked the million questions. What if I was this weight, what if I was this weight. Etc. Still love me for me. I really believe, he fell in love with my confident. Confidences is key! If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have become a plus size model three months ago.

I love your enthusiasm. I can tell you got lots of motivation and good energy going on. I can you see going a long ways! Good luck!!

Could you do Zumba for beginners? My Mom has back issues, can only do things with her body. She loves to dance the weight off and small walks.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    You're amazing! I started with light weights/body weight too. IT ALL COUNTS! You're going to gain strength, and it already sounds like you are unstoppable. Go out and get it!
    Could you do Zumba for beginners? My Mom has back issues, can only do things with her body. She loves to dance the weight off and small walks.

On this note, there is also AquaZumba.