What Jillian Michaels workout on DVD is your favorite?

Options
I am sure this has been asked a thousands times but what is your favorite / most effective Jillian Michaels workout on DVD?

Can you comment on the difficulty compared to the Shred?

I'm doing her Body Revolution right now.

Thanks!

Replies

• paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's the most effective but I enjoy the kick boxing fastfix the most, I just find the routines more enjoyable than 30ds or ripped in 30. I did get killer buns and thighs but not really done that much yet.
  • beyondmywildestdreams
    Options
    Thank you Paula! I will into her Kickboxing Fastfix, you have to enjoy it to continue doing it!
  • njuhan
    njuhan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started ripped in 30 and honestly I found week 1 pretty easy. I mean its a good workout, just easy..I was doing killer buns and thighs for the last couple weeks and I love that one! I used to have no more trouble zones but lost it in our last move. It is a good workout for sure, but a little longer about 45 minutes I think, so I didn't do it as often.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's the most effective but I enjoy the kick boxing fastfix the most, I just find the routines more enjoyable than 30ds or ripped in 30. I did get killer buns and thighs but not really done that much yet.
    Same here. I've been through a number of her DVDs, stuck with them, rotated and alternated them, but have found Kickbox FastFix to be my favorite - I usually do it after a 30 minute dumbbell workout (I use Nike Training Club for that - awesome free app!).
  • twinkleton
    twinkleton Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What's the body revolution like? I had mine delivered today! :smile:
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bump
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i love her body revolution two weeks on first half of phase one then you move on to a new workout so its never boring. i just finsh the first part of phase 2 so monday is going to be a new work out can't wait
  • VenusAmazona
    VenusAmazona Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No offence, but what does 'bump' mean?
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    bump is just so this topic shows up on your profile so you can come back later
  • VenusAmazona
    VenusAmazona Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like that. Useful Lesson learnt. Thanks man.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    30 day shred!
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I like shred it with weights and 6 weeks 6 pack!!!!!!! they are awesome !!!!!!!
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I love 30DS but really love Biggest Loser Last Chance workout. In doing Body Revolution I see some of those exercises there too, (even in phase 2/3) She does a half hour of cardio/strength intervals, hits chest, biceps, triceps, core and legs.
    I also love No More Trouble Zones for strength/toning.

I know I burn more with my HRM doing Last Chance vs Shred (for me) and I like the longer length 30 minutes. I don't care if they don't have gym models doing the segments, it's still very tough.
  • jcjanes
    jcjanes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Her 30 Day Shred is excellent! I highly recommend it!
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love Ripped in 30 :)
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    The killer buns one!! I won it in a giveaway and enjoyed it!
  • beyondmywildestdreams
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your responses! :flowerforyou: