Not new but need new friends!

Options
Hi there,

I've been away from mfp for a little while. I am desperate to get right back to it and was looking for some friends, so we can support one another.
A little bit about myself:

I'm 22 year old with six stone to shift, I am a newbie at the gym and would love some support and encouragement in this area. I love food, especially pizza and chocolate. I am also a mother to three young children, aged six and under. Currently in my first year of studying my law degree, so I'm really busy and I often get distracted but I really would appreciate some support throughout this journey!

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Hi.

MoStacy is looking for people for her Holiday Motivation challenge of getting 25 out of 31 days of exercise (any kind of activity) done between now and Christmas.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10707982/holiday-motivation-pump-it-up#latest

So far, it's just me. Why not join us?

I also mentioned some other standing groups I belong to in my first post there - maybe something there will strike a chord.
  • laurakirstyy992
    laurakirstyy992 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiii, I’m laura :smile:

I’m also new, even to MFP!
    I’ve been going to the gym on and off for a bout a year now. My girlfriend is a personal trainer and I often get tips from her. But just like anyone, I love junk food! But way too much. I need to find that willpower to stop and just try and find alternatives. Happy to try and help you :) and maybe share recipe ideas