Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is your fantasy about the person above?

Options
Ransom_G
Ransom_G Posts: 2,068 Member
Take them on a trip to far away places? Feed them breakfast in bed? Or push them off a building... Tell us what you would like to do with the person above.

Replies

• jase0495
    jase0495 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Fight crime like they did in bad boys!!
  • stanlfink
    stanlfink Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Become Mr. Olympiad!
  • cwithey93
    cwithey93 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ride scooters down the boardwalk lol
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Get some shopping done
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Go to an outdoor music festival!
  • dylanalexander4906
    Options
    Cold approach and honestly admit I’d like to take her out sometime
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    He walks into my living room, comes over to the couch where I'm sitting, grabs my hand and pills me to my feet then whispers in my ear.... "show me where the laundry is, I'll fold it for you"

Really the person could be anyone for this I've a *kitten* ton of laundry to fold
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    She and I are on loungers on a white sand beach. We have fru-fru cocktails with umbrellas in them. The sea is Caribbean Blue - because we are in the Caribbean. There are no children and the only thing we have to worry about is if we spill our drink.

omg this is the best fantasy

how about a cruise ship. we're sitting near the pool, a waiter comes and brings us our margaritas, the massage people come over to rub our shoulders, then we get all dressed up and dance the night away with a bunch of super hot men ;)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    She and I are on loungers on a white sand beach. We have fru-fru cocktails with umbrellas in them. The sea is Caribbean Blue - because we are in the Caribbean. There are no children and the only thing we have to worry about is if we spill our drink.

omg this is the best fantasy

how about a cruise ship. we're sitting near the pool, a waiter comes and brings us our margaritas, the massage people come over to rub our shoulders, then we get all dressed up and dance the night away with a bunch of super hot men ;)

I love the fantasies we have!

i could totally go for these fantasies right now
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Emptying a few bottles of wine with her.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    So many! But they all end with a zombie wedding 🧟‍♀️❤️🧟‍♂️
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    It's a dark alley...the city streets are crowded, but the alley is deserted...except for her....she sees me coming towards her...she knows this will not end well...She looks in vain for a way out...nothing...she knows she is facing peril square in the face....I slowly unbutton the overcoat that I am wearing....she looks in panic....and at that instant I pull it out....a cheeseburger..would you like fries with that?
  • jase0495
    jase0495 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    To share that cheese burger and fries
  • Ransom_G
    Ransom_G Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    To go for a motorcycle ride

To be a motorcycle.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    How about having a cheeseburger and a few beers at Buffett's place.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    So many! But they all end with a zombie wedding 🧟‍♀️❤️🧟‍♂️

Oh you know my heart so well. :kissing_heart: