Looking for some pals

Options
Busy Mama's... Where you at?!
I have 6 to 10 lbs of baby weight I'm looking to lose, but mainly want to tone. I'm having a hard time with being consistent with workouts and getting a handle on my emotional eating whilst working full time and being a good mama to my three kiddos.
If you are in the same boat, I'd love if you would at me! I need some inspiring and active friends!

Replies

• ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here! I’m annoyingly active. Add me if you wanna ☺️
  • Nicki_pick
    Nicki_pick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Lol... Great! Sent you a request @FutureMrsCarver89
  • sharon34
    sharon34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don’t have kids but am incredibly busy. I have got to lose 6-8 lbs as well and can’t seem to keep my rating on track. Would love to have someone else to be accountable to. I’m also starting a 30 day abs challenge I saved from YouTube
  • RyRoWest
    RyRoWest Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m a dad of 1 kid but I play a good mom lol.
    Wake up, make lunches get kiddo ready and dropped off.
    When I get off work I pick up my daughter, go home, clean, cook and get the next day ready.
    For me I need to work out before I eat or it’s not going to happen, I’m struggling with the consistent workouts myself so your not alone there. I got into the habit of eating healthy so when I do snack at least it’s not processed or junk food so that helps me out maybe it could work for you too. Veggies and ranch, lunch meats, a hand full of trail mix. I wish you luck!
  • HeidiRReed
    HeidiRReed Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Busy mama of one over here and always trying to balance work, family, and health. Feel free to add me to help cheer each other on. I’m a big fan of at home workouts to save myself the travel time and always trying to squeeze in healthy choices where I can!
  • Nicki_pick
    Options
    Thanks @RyRoWest! Kudos to you man... I can't imagine doing it all myself.
    I was always an extremely healthy eater, until I had my third that is. I'm slowly getting back to it, and you're right, it makes such a big difference.
    Getting my workouts in earlier is definitely something I'm working on. Thanks for the inspiration! 😊
  • Nicki_pick
    Options
    Lets do this @sharon34 !!!! Sent you a request, beautiful.
  • Nicki_pick
    Options
    Home workouts are my jam @HeidiRReed! Sent you a request 😊
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Busy mom here, sending you a FR.
  • hlzy11
    hlzy11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I'm a mum of an 18 month old and working part time.
  • lollytr
    lollytr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m a mum of 6, my youngest is 22 months. I recently split from my partner and am trying to lose 3-4 stone to get back to the person I was before I met him. ( he was a feeder and a junk food addict) I really could do with the support 😊
  • Nicki_pick
    Options
    Wowza @lollytr ... "Busy" would be an extreme understatement in your case. So inspiring! Sent you a request gorgeous ☺