Personal trainer in training…happy to offer support!

Options
Hey there!

My name is Carla. I'm currently training to be a personal trainer. I recently realised that my love of sport, fitness and being outdoors meant I needed a career change, so after 5 years in a desk job I decided to quit and do something I really wanted to do.

The reason I wanted to join MFP was really to just provide people with some added support and motivation. So if you feel you could do with a little bit extra support feel free to add me.

I see MFP as a great learning resource for me as well as a platform to share what I;m passionate about. All the cleints I have worked with so far have taught me something. 2 clients can have the same goals, but there situations and their journey to acheiving they're goals may well be completely different. So I hope that by working with people on here I can learn more and more which will help me help more people.

In terms of support…I would happily work closely with anyone and offer personalised daily support and motivation…so if you feel I can help you please get in touch.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Carla