90 Day Challenge

Options
Hello,

My name is Serena and I am on day 13 of my 90 day challenge to loose 15 pounds of fat while gaining muscle. Lots of people have given me recipes to try but no nutritional information which seemed counter productive. So it was suggested that I check this out. Really like the fact that it's free and has such an extensive data base! Oh and not to mention an app to go along with it!

My 44th birthday is upcoming Friday and my goal over this next year is to really shape up so that I can qualify for the Boston Marathon in the 2015 season. A life long dream of mine. I find that I eat well overall, but honestly don't "track" what I eat. I have been wondering why over past two weeks haven't lost much (or anything really) but have lost inches. I want to lose pounds *grin* So time for me to be accountable and hope that this helps!

Thanks for joining me! You can also see my pictures etc for my journal on challenge.com
Serena 's 90-Day Challenge
https://challenge.com/timeline/3210387

Replies

• pjlove1
    pjlove1 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • momthenurse
    momthenurse Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to got! I'll be 44 in November. :-)
  • ZRac3r
    ZRac3r Posts: 4
    Options
    I think setting a 90 day challenge up is very cool. I'm pretty goal oriented, as well as many people on this site (isn't that one of the points?! Everyone is looking at that goal weight!) But challenging yourself and keeping a reasonable timeframe in mind just keeps you that much more attached to the progress. I sent a friend request, would love to go through the 90 days with you at least :) I'm on day 10.