Stella!!!!

Gaygirl2120
Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
So I’ve never been a huge beer drinker. Well I’ve never really drink beer at all because all the ones I’ve tried I found to be disgusting. However my girlfriend started buying Stella and keeping it in the fridge so I tried one of those one day just for the heck of it and I fell in love. Now that I know they aren’t all gross I’m open to try different types. So if I like Stella what are some other beers that I might enjoy?

Replies

• Craft beers is the way to go. :) buy a few different kinds, I'm sure you'll find some that you like.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    If you're ever in Ontario try Mill Street Organic lager, I'm not big on beer but love this one as well as Guinness
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Ohhh this is a thread for @JustSomeEm
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    edited November 2018

Wait... did you just out me? :naughty: (my mother's name is Stella... this thread is weird) (kidding... mostly)

So... I haven't had a Stella in a while, but I think I liked it... so.... I also like Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot... It's a mouthful, but nice and malty and delicious. :) Also, Kentucky Bourbon Ale.
  • Maisel’s Weissenbier. Light German beer from northern Bavaria.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    giphy.gif
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    JustSomeEm wrote: »

Wait... did you just out me? :naughty: (my mother's name is Stella... this thread is weird) (kidding... mostly)

So... I haven't had a Stella in a while, but I think I liked it... so.... I also like Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot... It's a mouthful, but nice and malty and delicious. :) Also, Kentucky Bourbon Ale.

Ima double agent now, ex mod occasional chit chatter
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I’m glad to see MFP is continuing its tradition of recruiting the brightest and best sir.