Natural Energy Boosts!

Anyone have any suggestions for natural energy? I struggle with not having caffeine in the morning, and I don’t drink coffee.

Any advice is appreciated!! 😀

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Just have caffeine.
  • thiosulfate
    thiosulfate Posts: 262 Member
    You could just have a small amount of caffeine or food. I also hear exercise can make people feel more energetic.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,145 Member
    Sleep. If I don't get enough sleep, there are literally not enough chemicals in the world to make my day bearable.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Do you have a medical reason why you can’t have caffeine? If you’re only interested in weight loss, then caffeine isn’t a problem. Feel free to have it if you want it. Try black tea if you don’t like coffee.

Some people feel tired if their rate of loss is set too high for their current stats. Check your calorie goal to make sure it’s really appropriate for you. If you don’t have more than about 15 pounds to lose, set your rate of loss to 0.5 lb/week; otherwise, try 1 lb/week.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    if you don't like coffee, tea.
    make sure you eat and sleep enough.
    otherwise, you could try a sugar boost like honey or maple syrup.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    j_lynn_w wrote: »
    Anyone have any suggestions for natural energy? I struggle with not having caffeine in the morning, and I don’t drink coffee.

Any advice is appreciated!! 😀

I don't drink coffee, i have redbull if I need a boost.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Sleep. Get into the habit of going to bed earlier?
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Food.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    hydration, nutrition, sleep, exercise
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    A good nights sleep, hydration and good nutrition.

Caffeine, ginseng, B and D vitamins can help energize as well.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    why no caffeine in the mornings? I just drink coffee. Also getting enough sleep. Food.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Fflpnari wrote: »
    hydration, nutrition, sleep, exercise

I second hydration. I down a glass of room temperature water first thing in the morning and it really helps me come to life. I think people tend to underestimate the importance of proper hydration, especially in the winter when we tend to drink less, but the dry air zaps us of water nonetheless.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Good hot cup of tea