Girls in their 20s losing 15-30 lbs

Options
Hey guys, I’m new here. I’m currently 24 years old, 145lbs and trying to get to 120. I’d love some similar motivating girls to help me with my goals, and hopefully be able to help others too. Please feel free to add me even if you aren’t a girl in your 20s, I’ll accept anyone.

Replies

• fuelfitfun
    fuelfitfun Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 24 as well. Currently 125 trying to make it to 114:) today is day 2 of eating healthy. Went really off over thanksgiving holiday.
  • agarci7
    agarci7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heyyy. I’m 23, also 145 with a goal of 120. I’m determined not to gain weight over the holidays😭
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 28 and my goal is also 120! I’m currently at 153 so need to lose 33 more lbs to get there.
  • hazeleni
    hazeleni Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    27, started using MFP 3 months ago, already lost 12lbs, still have 12 more to get where I want to!
  • jenpettipas
    jenpettipas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow hazel that’s awesome!
  • MattyTee2
    MattyTee2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Okay okay, I don't fit the category all the way.. But I am 27! I'm gearing to lose 50 though. I'm a chunky monkey! ;)
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    24, 153ish pounds, goal is somewhere around 130s I think but haven't fully committed to a number yet.
  • Mendykiins
    Mendykiins Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    25, probably 145... haven't weighed in for a minute.... wanna lose the 15 lbs I know I've gained 😣
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and looking to lose about 20 to 25 lbs (weighed myself today and currently roughly 144-145lbs at 5'2)
  • Aneilson13
    Aneilson13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m 25! My goal right now is to lose 30 pounds and gain muscle. Feel free to add me anyone! I need more active friends on here :)
  • Laurajayne2603
    Laurajayne2603 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and aiming to lose about 50lbs
  • KABO931
    KABO931 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 27 and losing 30-40lbs. Let's do this!
  • Xena1Athena
    Xena1Athena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, Ladies! I'm turning 29 next month. Down 50lbs from my heaviest weight with another 15lbs or so to go!
  • jennifercooney9747
    Options
    Hey! I’m 27 and trying to lost about 20lbs. I had a baby last year and I’m struggling to get back to pre-baby weight! Feel free to add me, I’m hoping if I talk to more people on here I will actually stick to it
  • fittnessing64
    fittnessing64 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21, 139 lbs right now, and my first big goal is 120 lbs then maybe 110 after that. Feel free to add me!
  • Juwel2018
    Juwel2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Juwel. I would like to lose 17 pounds and generally feel healthier. I am so happy that I found this page where all these strong women support each other to lose weight. I would feel honoured to be part of this community and get a bit of motivation by talking to you, guys.
  • gymth0ttie
    gymth0ttie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I’m turning 25 this month (my quarter life crisis) and it’s just dawned on me that my body and my will power are no where near where they used to be! I used to work out every day for hours at a time, I could wear anything, eat anything, and had a great self confidence. I feel you all in the rut!
  • TheOpalGirl
    TheOpalGirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! 21, currently 180, trying to get down to 150- then we'll go from there!
    I'm just trying to get off those college pounds 😌