Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Off the wagon, I need to get back on... Please help.

2»

Replies

• guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Oh yes, it's normal. I don't think there is one person on here who is on this all the time. The most important thing is to get back on the next day. I usually give myself a pep talk, look at my old pics, look at my new size clothes and list the foods I'm enjoying and eventually get back on track.
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    I have to take a break sometimes, just a few days even. Maybe our bodies are telling us hey this is hard, I need to reset for a little bit. Mind you, I don't go hog wild, but I take a few days even a week and I eat want I want in moderate portions. I always find my motivation again. And just for the record I HATE the word thinspiration, there are plenty of thin people who are extremely out of shap and unhealthy. Thin only shouldn't be anyone's goal!

Yes, this. I wear a size 1 or 2, and am completely out of shape and unhealthy. I'm flabby and get out of breath when I walk any distance. There are people who are 50 pounds heavier than I am who look and feel a LOT better.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    You can get back on it. You've got to if you want your changes to stick. This is the second time I am posting this link in a thread today. It's my success story that I posted earlier this year including the story of some major setbacks I had and how I fought through them to stay on my game to the best of my ability. I've been told it's inspiring.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/918358-they-cut-my-head-open-your-excuse-is-invalid
  • Nythak
    Nythak Posts: 1 Member
    Look at each day as a new opportunity to start over. If you can get out each day for just a 30 minute walk you will start to feel better. Some days you just have to push yourself , but in the end it's worth it. Good Luck and take one day at a time