Weekly logging

Options
I'm interested in logging weekly, or foods in bulk amounts. Eg Instead of logging daily my 100gms of yogurt, I'd like to log the whole 700g at once. Is there a way to do this? To set it up weekly and not daily?
I know that you can see the weekly amounts under the 'nutrition'. I hope you understand what I mean!

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Not that I know of. But, if you tend to eat the same things every day making meals makes logging easier, and I find logging from the website (has copy from yesterday option) easier.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    no but as mentionned above if you are eating the same thing daily split the total by 7 and log that then copy the previous day's food (I do this as I eat pretty much the same thing most meals most days so much of mylogging in just copy yesterday's meal).

You can even log it all as one meal so it's just one copy.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    If you're looking at logging your food in bulk weekly then you're probably obviously not going to be seeing daily calorie intake totals and therefore will only be concerned with your weekly totals.

So enter all your bulk food entries for the week in your Monday (or whenever) diary entry and leave the other 6 days blank.
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I get diet fatigue eating the same thing every day. I've failed at many dieting attempts doing this and drifted back to former bad eating habits.