COPD, Asthma, Fibro, and more Help...

Options
I am looking for someone who has any, all or a combination of these: COPD, asthma, arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, gastritous.

My mother has all of these and all of them are pretty severe. Her life consists of doctors (some top notch docs too) and treatments. She just spent another week in ICU and is currently in an inpatient rehab before she can go home. Since I am working on making my own lifestyle healthy, and since I spend a lot of time with her, she sees that and today asked me to help motivate her. Its different than motivating a friend to go for a run or motivating my son to climb a ladder at the playground. I am in no way a professional and she is working with doctors and phsyical therapists to figure out the best plan of action for her. And from there, I plan to help her daily. A couple years ago we went to a pulmonary rehab center together but her insurance has changed and that place is now too expensive.

I'd love to talk to some people and hear your stories about whats best (or any professionals) When she has breath shortness I get scared and she gets breath shortness after just a few steps. I know she needs to start out very small but CAN she ever come back from this? She keeps saying to me "i just want my strength back".

Feel free to Private Message me! Thanks!!