Rejoined and need similar goal friends!

Options
Hello all-

I just rejoined with a new handle and lost all my old friends and the site looks so different than the last time I used it! Please help!

I’m looked for friends! Preferably with similar goals and starting point or current place. I’m 34 and looking to lose 80 more pounds (I’m 10 lbs in) and struggle with food and consistency.

Thanks for reading :blush:

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • andream0423
    andream0423 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've got similar goals although for now I'm breaking them down into smaller pieces. You have a great start being 10lbs into your journey already. My scale doesn't seem to want to budge. Feel free to add me if you'd like to support each other.
  • derbygraham
    derbygraham Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have also recently rejoined. A photo prompted me to lose my belly. 50 years old 85 kg and trying to reduce that to 75kg. 10kg which is 22 pounds (1.6 stone). Happy if you add me as a friend. BY the way, the photo is of Dwayne Dibley from Red Dwarf UK version.
  • valleyboy72
    valleyboy72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m starting on my journey again 2moz needing to lose 28lbs by March you can feel free to add me
  • jessalosesit
    jessalosesit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined as well! I'm 31 and looking to lose about 50 more pounds.. the scale hasn't budged for months for me . Feel free to add me :)
  • kkcruickshank
    kkcruickshank Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 34 and looking to lose 30lbs. Let's motivate each other!
  • jacquelinevera89
    jacquelinevera89 Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I am starting on my journey again also. Welcome back. Feel free to add me for support.