30 Day Shred - December 2018

Options

Replies

• fittnessing64
    fittnessing64 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 6 complete! I have a hard time building up a sweat on most workouts, but today I literally had a few drips of sweat running down my face. It’s a good feeling knowing I’m pushing myself the right way! Tomorrow is weigh in day for me, it’ll be interesting to see if this has moved the scale.

Keep up the great work everyone!

In Jillian's words, it sounds like you really aren't phoning it in :wink: Awesome work!
  • dreinecke94
    dreinecke94 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day eight for me!

Also weigh-in/measuring day:

Weight:
    137.7 lbs (-1.3)

Measurements:
    Chest- 92.5 cm (-3.5)
    Waist- 74 cm (-2.5)
    Hips- 95 cm (+1)
    Arms- 29 cm (-0.5)
    Thighs- 62.5 cm (-0.5)

I was scared I wouldn't have any progress for some reason, so I'm pretty happy with that! :lol: Keep crushing it, you guys!

I was scared I wasn’t going to see any progress either 😂 you’re not alone in that one. It's interesting to see the change in weight vs. cm. You’re doing great! I’m so proud of you!
  • dreinecke94
    Options
    Y’all! The scale today blew me away! I’m now down 72lbs!!!

CW 254.1lbs (-4.5)

I’m only going to measure my inches at the end of each Level so I can see which level changes my body the most. I’ll also probably end up doing each level 15 days or so.
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    I was scared I wasn’t going to see any progress either 😂 you’re not alone in that one. It's interesting to see the change in weight vs. cm. You’re doing great! I’m so proud of you!

Thank you! Lol glad we stuck it out anyway.
    Y’all! The scale today blew me away! I’m now down 72lbs!!!

CW 254.1lbs (-4.5)

I’m only going to measure my inches at the end of each Level so I can see which level changes my body the most. I’ll also probably end up doing each level 15 days or so.

That's awesome!!! I'm so happy for you, what a change in one week!! Keep doing what you're doing, it's clearly working 💪
  • dreinecke94
    Options
    I honestly didn’t think I was going to get my workout in today, but I finally started at 9:30 tonight. Day 7 done!
  • aerofaerie
    aerofaerie Posts: 20 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Day six done! I'm getting results too!

CW 321.2 (-5)

I'm actually super excited about how I'm able to get through the workout without having to stop or pause to catch my breath. I even have my husband doing them with me on his weekends off now 😁

I think I'm going to wait and do my measurements at the end since it better lines up with my normal measurements that I do monthly anyways.
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day nine done!

@aerofaerie That's an awesome loss!!
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day ten down!!

That's it for level 1 for me. I made the mistake of peeking at the level 2 workout, the next ten days are going to be rough! 😭
  • aerofaerie
    Options
    Day ten down!!

That's it for level 1 for me. I made the mistake of peeking at the level 2 workout, the next ten days are going to be rough! 😭

Awesome! You got this! 💪🏻

Yeah I watched level two and three one day and in some ways I felt better about it because they look doable, but some of those floor/jumping moves 😱

Today is day 8 for me and I'm trying to decide if I should push for level two on day 11 or go for 14 days a level instead, which im learning towards just to keep my days straight since I started a couple days late.
  • dreinecke94
    Options
    So, I have a class until 9 tonight which means I won’t be able to do the workout until at the earliest 9:30. This is gonna be a late night for me... I should have gotten up earlier and done it before work.
  • aerofaerie
    Options
    So, I have a class until 9 tonight which means I won’t be able to do the workout until at the earliest 9:30. This is gonna be a late night for me... I should have gotten up earlier and done it before work.

I can relate, last night I didn't end up getting mine done until after 10. It was rough.
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Oh no, I'm glad I'm on winter break or I'd be right there with you. Hope it all worked out alright. :heart:
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day eleven done!

This level's definitely more intense than the last; I'm sweating buckets. On a positive note, though, the 25 minutes still flew by super quickly!
  • jm7515
    jm7515 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm obviously way behind here but I'd love to join in if you'll have me!

I've started and stop 30DS too many times to count and really need to get myself back into a routine.

Mostly, I think I need the accountability. 😬
  • dreinecke94
    Options
    @aerofaerie @fittnessing64 Last night I finished Day 9 around 10:30, but I did it! I did Day 10 today and peeked at Level 2... I am going to give it a shot I think tomorrow. I might die though! 😅

@jm7515 Of course we will have you! Welcome!
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day twelve finished!

@jm7515 Feel free to jump right in! We'd love to have you 😄

@dreinecke94 Nice job! And good luck, you probably won't die lol
  • dreinecke94
    Options
    I did Level 2! I admit, it was with every modificiation possible and I had to pause numerous times to catch my breath, but I did it and am literally dripping with sweat 😅 Day 11 done!!!
  • fittnessing64
    Options
    Day thirteen done!

@dreinecke94 Congrats! And I know right? I'm fine for the first circuit and a half, then in the last ten minutes I start pouring sweat :lol: Hopefully the extra sweat means extra results! lol
  • aerofaerie
    Options
    @dreinecke94 @fittnessing64 @jm7515

Alright, its officially day 11 for me. I'm going to attempt level two tonight. I'm a little worried about my knee because it's been acting up, but I think if I do an extra warm up before the workout and take extra care in doing the extra stretches I've already been doing post workout I'll be okay. I'm not dying at level one anymore, so I think I need to step it up a notch.
  • aerofaerie
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Holy crap, I've watched parts of level two but when you're actually trying to do that stuff? 😱 I was able to do it though for the most part.

Some unexpected complications are coming from this level. My stomach hangs pretty low because even though I've lost significant weight before joining MFP, it's all come off my legs and bra line. I'm thinking I might want to invest in some compression shorts to hold it down because it is slapping against my upper thighs during all the jumps. I mean it's good in a way because I'm able to jump much higher than before, but it also kind of hurts. 🤷🏻‍♀️