Need motivation

Options
:happy: Hi, I would really like it if someone can help me get motivated i am really tring and need help I ended up losing 30 pounds, then I got sick and can't get that motivation back. Pleashelp me get on track:flowerforyou:

Replies

• aangcat202119
    Options
    I would love to help you keep being motivated and maybe you can help me as well. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • jardin12
    jardin12 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Nothing worth doing is easy! You can can can do it - small steps, big goals. Now get on board! Xxx
  • Ghomerzgirl
    Ghomerzgirl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I know how rough it is being sick and trying to get that motivation to get back on track. I'm struggling to gain weight, currently about 30lbs underweight. I will gain about 8 pounds then one of my many medical conditions will act up and I end up losing what I have worked so hard for, then getting that motivation to gain it back wants to elude me. You can do it, we all can! Feel free to add me as well if you want!

Jenn
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me and I'm also up for exchanging weekly or daily messages just to push each other (at least for a few weeks until we both get back on our MFP game). I was doing really well for the first couple months, but I started falling off my exercise plans with a couple trips to visit family in May and June, then went on a two week vacation end of July and just haven't been able to get back with it. I kind of picked today to really get back on track, but I could use a buddy to push a bit.
  • Over50ToBeFit
    Over50ToBeFit Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request Shay ;) anyone else that needs support I will try my best :) Feel free to add me.
  • fitaafa100
    fitaafa100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also need help staying motivated and accountable. I start out fine then fall off the wagon...thanks
  • bellalee426
    bellalee426 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on a bit of a "high" motivating myself and would be more than happy to help others!! I too see seem to go strong for a while and then stop.
    I had double foot surgery in May (yes, I do have these silly feet issues that keep leading to surgeries!) and that set me back once again. However since I got the okay to start working out more I've been going strong and this time seeing results, which is making me push harder! We can share war stories - I'm down!!

I