Medical Medium

Options
I have all of Anthony Williams Medical Medium books. December 1st starting the 9 day Liver Rescue program. Anyone else following Medical Medium? I am vegan. I have eliminated corn, soy, gluten, oil, salt, sugar, vinegar, alcohol and added Nutritarian G-BOMBS. Looking for like minded individuals to compare recipes, tips and notes with.

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    As to what I said about your liver and diet not making a difference, I do want to clear up a few things, that if you do have a liver issue or something like NAFLD, a low fat/low cholesterol diet can help but its not a detox for your liver. for me a low fat/ low cholesterol diet is needed because my liver cannot process those things efficiently.but its not a detox or a cure. its just easier on my liver eating this way and my overall health. my liver still detoxes itself(I get routine bloodwork and liver testing done to make sure). I dont have to avoid or cut out corn, soy, gluten, oil, salt, sugar, vinegar.But I do have to avoid alcohol.I can still drink some if I want,in moderation of course. I just choose not to at all.

but the above books/diets op was asking about are not going to do anything for you unless you have issues with those foods. and if trying to lose weight its not going to make any differene either. detoxes and cleanses are just a waste of money.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Check this out (Anthony Williams is associated with Goop - which should tell you more than enough):

https://www.inverse.com/article/40096-medical-medium-anthony-william

That is just scary.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    The books and tapes of medical intuitive Carolyn Myss were very helpful to me when I was really sick in the early 2000s. (I still had a regular MD.)

That sort of thing is way in the background these days though.
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Danp wrote: »
    Medical Medium?? Does that mean he communicates with friends and relatives that have passed away to find out how you can lose weight?

That's too friggin funny!!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Medical Medium?? Does that mean he communicates with friends and relatives that have passed away to find out how you can lose weight?

yep bascially he gets his advice from spirits lol
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Pink elephants?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-medical-mediums-thyroid-pseudoscience/

"...With that in mind, here’s what William says about his own abilities:

'Anthony William was born with the unique ability to converse with a high-level spirit who provides him with extraordinarily accurate health information that’s often far ahead of its time. Since age four, when he shocked his family by announcing that his symptom-free grandmother had lung cancer (which medical testing soon confirmed), Anthony has been using his gift to “read” people’s conditions and tell them how to recover their health. His unprecedented accuracy and success rate as the Medical Medium have earned him the trust and love of thousands worldwide, among them movie stars, rock stars, billionaires, professional athletes, best-selling authors, and countless other people from all walks of life who couldn’t find a way to heal until he provided them with insights from Spirit.'"