Best part of the day

Options
i love that feeling when everything needed to be done has been done and i can just sit and enjoy a cup of tea and finally relax - even if for only 5 minutes. Son at nursery, training done (phew), washing done, tidying up done, and relaxxxxxxxxxxx.
whats your favourite time of the day?

Replies

• ATXrunner
    ATXrunner Posts: 41
    Options
    When my husband gets home from work - because then I have an excuse to stop my work and we can relax together!
  • DarylR10679
    Options
    At about 5:30pm when I walk in the front door and see my 11 month old get a huge grin and come crawling over and pull up on my pants leg.

1303449.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Natalie43
    Natalie43 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    sweet :smile:
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post---I need to get moving on my to do list today!!

But, my favorite part of the day is nap time----not for me, but my boys!! :laugh:
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    The best part of my day is right after I have worked out. I feel stronger physically and mentally. Once I've done that I know my day is smooth sailing and it feels like an accomplishment to get it over with! I'm working on making myself get up early to get it out of the way so I don't have all day with excuses building!
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Lately it's about 9:30pm when it's finally dark enough for me to swim naked in my pool - no joke! LOL

Of course this nice weather only lasts for 2 months out of year, so for all the other months the best part of my day is when I walk in the door and my two girls are so happy to see me home :)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    The time when my head hits the pillow and I drift off to sleep - the only real "me" time I get :)
  • Natalie43
    Natalie43 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    this is great, every post is making me smile and feel part of this great community - thanks guys :flowerforyou:
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My favorite time of the day is when I get home from work, see my hubby, my puppy, and then start my workout right away. Its my time for me, Yes there are days where I absolutely don't want to do it, but I know I need to, so I just do it. Afterwards, there's such a feeling of accomplishment that no one can take away from you.
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Options
    Has to be the morning, when everyone else is sleep and I can ease into my day...
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    The best part of my day is when I hike......just me and my thoughts and nature....God's gift to me!!!! :flowerforyou: