Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Who Do You Tip for the Holidays

Options
elsie6hickman
elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
This is always a confounding thing this time of year. Who do give extra to for the holidays? And when do you give it? And how do you decide how much?

I give to my nail tech, my hair person, my cleaning lady and my lawn service. I give each of them the amount of one service they provide. I don't tip our garbage pickup (it's private), our mail person, the UPS man.

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    We live in a co-op so we tip the porter a Christmas bonus. He does a great job keeping things clean and he's very friendly.

I don't tip anyone else extra as I don't have a usual person for any given thing.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Housekeeper for sure. We go to a restaurant almost every weekend so we will give them a Christmas tip. I'll get our babysitters gifts and give them a bonus. Any food delivery people the week before Christmas we will give extra tips to