Trying again...

Options
tizzy28k
tizzy28k Posts: 3 Member
I started last year and lost 20lbs and fell off the wagon but determine to try again. I'm hoping this time with support that I can hit my goal and maintain it.

Replies

• katymambros
    katymambros Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Almost all of us have been there, but the important thing is that you're back, which means you're ready to take the first step to getting in shape again. We're here for you.YOU CAN DO IT!
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I injured myself running a few months ago, and got totally discouraged. Now that I'm feeling better, I'm giving it another go! This time, I'll make sure to wear proper shoes, and not try to be a hero and keep going when something doesn't feel right and I hear a "squish" coming from my joints.

Welcome back to the other "trying again-ers."
  • RTrigger91
    RTrigger91 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i've been falling of the proverbial wagon for years but like you I'm determined to succeed this time so add me if you want :)
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    The beauty of it is you don't really fail until you totally give up. You haven't, so you are on the right track.

I will send a friend request
  • Helen8812
    Helen8812 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Getting started too!
  • Gabi63
    Gabi63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again today too. Going to use everything in this app this time. I so need to make myself accountable.
  • jazzfan51
    jazzfan51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting back myself. Lost 188# and then got a bit complacent and over 2 years put back on 65.