Anyone use Digifit?

Options
I just got a heart rate monitor as a birthday gift and I was looking for an app to track my indoor activities, I'm a serious gym rat! Digifit seemed the way to go because it connects to pretty much everything I have.

I used it today for the first time and it double posted to fitbit. Probably from having both the fitbit app and MFP both connected. I don't know if that is going to screw up my numbers. If you have any advice please let me know.

Replies

• aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I use another heart rate monitor and in order to prevent double posting, I had to link things very specifically.

I set up Endomondo to record my activities that I do with the HRM, and set that to sync with MFP.
    I have a FitBit to track my steps, and I set that to sync with MFP - BUT NOT with Endomondo.

So when I do a gym workout (or cycling), the data goes to Endomondo, from there to MFP, and from there to FitBit. When I had FitBit linked directly to Endomondo (so I could see my step calories on their tracking graphs), it would end up double posting those calories to MFP, which would then post them to FitBit again. It was a mess.

So I'd try having things not linked to every other thing you have and see if that helps.
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Seems like just a matter of finding the correct connections. I think I may disconnect Digifit and fitbit