Favourite YouTube Workouts

Options
What are your favourite YouTube exercise channels to do at home?
I do like Yoga with Adrianne but wanting something a little more intense.

Replies

• bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith is my number one go to. She has vids for every fitness level. She’s also a great instructor.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith does have some good ones. I also enjoy popsugar and exercise tv. You might look at beFit.
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I like fitnessblender mostly for strength snd hiit but they do other things too.
  • fittnessing64
    fittnessing64 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Joanna Soh has really nice workout and nutrition videos. Her 30 minute kickboxing cardio video is one of my favorite workouts ever.
  • joanne5a1
    joanne5a1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Body Project has an excellent 30-minute low impact for beginners video on youtube.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    If you're wanting to stick with yoga but wanting a little harder yoga, I Iike Five Parks Yoga. That said it's a good idea with yoga to put in a little time in an actual class first so the instructor can help you with form.
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I like a lot of PopSugarFitness’s videos.
  • carlenebyrd
    carlenebyrd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fitness marshal for fun killer dance cardio. Im not a fan of strength training so im easing into with yoga. I tried it for the first time today with yogatx i actually really enjoyed it!
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith is my number one go to. She has vids for every fitness level. She’s also a great instructor.

Jessica Smith. Her attitude is the best, I never feel discouraged when learning a new routine. Her videos are well defined and she builds a warm up and cool down into all her 20-30 min videos. She also does a lot of yoga and pilates type stuff, but I'm not familiar with those styles as much.
  • LuxMaymay
    LuxMaymay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try Hasfit! They have tons and lots of modifications so its suitable for a lot of different levels. From 5 min to 60 min work outs you'll find something to fit in your daily schedule easily
  • initiation0
    initiation0 Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Leslie Sansome, (she also has DVDs, but why would you.....) Walking videos, all different levels, and lengths.
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    BMA1963 wrote: »
    Leslie Sansome, (she also has DVDs, but why would you.....) Walking videos, all different levels, and lengths.
    I love her videos!
  • M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Body Combat videos. I love Body Combat con Mauro, they're in Spanish but you don't really need to listen/understand what he's saying, just copy his movements (in fact, half the time you can't even make out what he's saying, the music is louder than his voice...)
  • TheMiniKeto
    TheMiniKeto Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Another vote here for Fitness Blender. Love how I can just search for a target body area and fitness level and go with it.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    BodyFitByAmy. I love her. She is super down to earth.
  • hazeleni
    hazeleni Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Emi wong could bd good for you
  • hazeleni
    hazeleni Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    And fitness blender! Their workouts are a killer
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Great info!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I like Fit body by Ashley and SuperherofitnessTV. If you need something more challenging try Millionaire Hoy.
  • hclay25
    hclay25 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Blogilates is what I’m doing right now. She has daily workout calendars so you pick what day you are on and the videos are set for you, you just have to do the videos. I did day 4 or the beginner calendar today.