Is this healthy

Options
I eat Jif Peanut butter, 1 slice of nature own whole wheat bread, and a cup of coffee with cream and 2 teaspoon sugar, which is about 185 calories. I would normally eat this 3-4 times a day, which is a little over 1000 calories, my goal is 1600. The app say I'm not eating enough, but I'm not forcing myself to starve, I eat when I'm hungry. By the end of the day I eat 1000 calories, and I'm just not hungry

Replies

• Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Agree with the above - not enough calories if you are accurately measuring, and definitely not enough variety to be "healthy". Everything you eat is a variation of brown - eat something of another colour occasionally, maybe.
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    No. You need to eat a variety of foods to get the vitamins and minerals your body needs to function. And 1000 calories is too low.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    It's not enough calories. And bread, peanut butter, coffee, cream, and sugar don't contain everything that your body needs.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    lilpete212 wrote: »
    I eat Jif Peanut butter, 1 slice of nature own whole wheat bread, and a cup of coffee with cream and 2 teaspoon sugar, which is about 185 calories. I would normally eat this 3-4 times a day, which is a little over 1000 calories, my goal is 1600. The app say I'm not eating enough, but I'm not forcing myself to starve, I eat when I'm hungry. By the end of the day I eat 1000 calories, and I'm just not hungry

not even slightly healthy, no.