Nervous but determined

Options
2»

Replies

• Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You got this ! We all have fears. But you need to know that Beating the fear is just a step towards something amazing.You are strong enough! Just look deep in yourself and there you will find strength that was always there you just had to find it.Good luck ! Feel free to add me 😊
  • Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Not the topic but your picture is really funny 😂 @MrTee1986
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    MrTee1986 wrote: »
    Welcome to the MFP boards where 89% of people are inherently rude.

You can do it, have faith and know your journey is a marathon not a sprint.

I think it’s sometimes more of a “dry typing” and misinterpreting on here. Not that there aren’t difficult, icky users, but you spot them and ignore them. Keep to the supportive lot, which is a majority in my experience, and you’re golden! :star:
  • GeoffWest
    GeoffWest Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, it's nice to meet you all! I'm Elise, I'm 26 and I live in the UK. I've struggled with eating disorders in the past and am still having trouble with binge eating, hence the need to lose a substantial amount of weight now. I'm gonna do it the healthy way this time, though, so I could use some support - I'm a bit nervous! Gonna do my best though. 😊

There’s nothing to be nervous about, I myself binge ate for years, I started my journey a while back and have never looked back, we all have a relapsed at one point or another but picked ourselves up and started again the next day

I think this community are really helpful and support each other through every step 😊
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! I too have struggled with binge eating for many years. I am sorry you have struggled with it as well. I’ll add you. :)
  • or3lsims92
    or3lsims92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you got the right idea. I think acknowledging your past weaknesses is the first step towards being stronger in the future. I wish you best of luck. We are all in this together! I am also nervous starting this journey, as most people would not even believe I need to diet, but this is a way for me to be healthy and be happy about the way I look and avoid emotional eating (as well as emotional not-eating! Want to treat food just like it is- necessary fuel for my body!) :)
  • hannahmilligan666
    hannahmilligan666 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! X
  • scribblefrog
    scribblefrog Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is old now, and I don't want to bump a dead thread - but thank you all so much for your support :') I really, really appreciate it.
  • Rocoup
    Rocoup Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hey hey. the binge is the killer! I know hopefully you can make all your goals:) good luck