Odd angle, but trying to show off my "lack" of tummy

What do you own that is Browning?
  • AlyssaP1987
    AlyssaP1987 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    vxqnjzvt26m4.jpg

I mean. A dang t shirt. But you don't know me. I love being outdoors..I go fishing every chance I get. Shoot, I went bass fishing today and caught a bass. I like to shoot guns. Especially glocks. I kayak any chance I get. Don't hate on me cause I rock that shirt better than you can ;)
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    vxqnjzvt26m4.jpg

I mean. A dang t shirt. But you don't know me. I love being outdoors..I go fishing every chance I get. Shoot, I went bass fishing today and caught a bass. I like to shoot guns. Especially glocks. I kayak any chance I get. Don't hate on me cause I rock that shirt better than you can ;)

I was asking cuz I don't know ya and was actually curious if you were into outdoors. But hey, continue on with yourself...
  • AlyssaP1987
    Options
    vxqnjzvt26m4.jpg

Actually no, I lied. I own 4 Browning shirts.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    vxqnjzvt26m4.jpg

Can't wait to hear your vows on your big day

y02ttl6kcbuo.jpeg
  • AlyssaP1987
    Options
    vxqnjzvt26m4.jpg

y02ttl6kcbuo.jpeg

hahahahahahha yesssss girl. Except I am not getting married my best friend is.. But no lie. I wore a short dress and cowgirl boots to my wedding..I will try to find a pic so yall can laugh at me.
  • AlyssaP1987
    Options
    vxqnjzvt26m4.jpg

y02ttl6kcbuo.jpeg

hahahahahahha yesssss girl. Except I am not getting married my best friend is.. But no lie. I wore a short dress and cowgirl boots to my wedding..I will try to find a pic so yall can laugh at me.

Laugh all ya'll want! Still classy with boots! (only pic I could find)
  • AlyssaP1987
    Options
    vxqnjzvt26m4.jpg

y02ttl6kcbuo.jpeg

Laugh all ya'll want! Still classy with boots! (only pic I could find)

Why the heck is that so big? wtf.
  • AlyssaP1987
    Options
    igz2u5xbbspg.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    igz2u5xbbspg.jpg

Wait so you only have one picture from your wedding? Look i get it it was a while ago but still
  • AlyssaP1987
    Options
    igz2u5xbbspg.jpg

Wait so you only have one picture from your wedding? Look i get it it was a while ago but still

haha. We got married in Gatlinburg TN with just our parents and siblings there. So no didn't really have a lot of pics. Lol
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    igz2u5xbbspg.jpg

haha. We got married in Gatlinburg TN with just our parents and siblings there. So no didn't really have a lot of pics. Lol

But just ONE? Do they not condone wedding photography in Gatlinburg?
  • AlyssaP1987
    Options
    igz2u5xbbspg.jpg

lol no..But sadly no other ones showed my boots.. :( That one barely did.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    igz2u5xbbspg.jpg

lol no..But sadly no other ones showed my boots.. :( That one barely did.

Show us the boots though
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    _MissBrie wrote: »
    SCStatie wrote: »
    0hvbrt7e21ap.png

Squad!

Sweet baby Jesus 🤤

I concur..