cannot add food to diary

Options
I've been using the app for several weeks with no problems. Today I cannot add food thru the search. Is there a problem?

Replies

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    it was working this morning and went down early afternoon. the message I get says there is a problem and they are working on it. so keep trying again later.
  • mbeningh
    mbeningh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • DonStan65
    DonStan65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have not been able to add foods from the database to my food diary for the last few days. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this problem?
  • leslieh04901
    leslieh04901 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my 3rd day on here and now I cannot add food to my diary. Anybody else having problems?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    Have you all tried through the browser? I just did and didn't have a problem.

But, of course, I'm still having quick add problems. :)
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    I reinstalled the app and also had problems adding food. iOS btw. I found I can add food, but for some reason there's an additional step involved now. So you search the database, adjust amount, click the tick mark... and then you AGAIN have to add the item for whatever reason. What's going on here? The app is totally screwed up. First I'm not getting any search results in 100gr anymore (even when I scan items I get entries that avoid 100gr even though those are in the database, and give me different brands with servings, 15gr, cups), and now this.